Detailed CAD Drawings of Our Heat Exchangers
Aqua Systems Available CAD Files
Please click on the model numbers below to access 2-D and 3-D views and downloads
Limited Warranty Policy
Aqua Systems, Inc. hereby warrants to the original purchaser only, that each Aqua Systems, Inc. heat exchanger sold by it is free from defects in material or workmanship under normal use and service, its obligation under this warranty being limited to repair or replacement of the defective heat exchanger at its factory if such heat exchanger is returned to the factory with transportation charges pre-paid and further provided that Aqua Systems, Inc.'s examination shall disclose to its satisfaction that the heat exchanger was or became defective under normal use and service. This warranty extends only to such defects which occur within one year from the date of initial installation of the heat exchanger.
The foregoing warranties are void if the heat exchanger has been damaged, misused, subjected to abnormal use or service, or if payment for the heat exchanger is in default. Misuse and abnormal use or service includes, but is not limited to, misapplication, improper installation or operation at abnormal temperatures. Aqua Systems, Inc. expressly disclaims and excludes, and in no event is liable for, consequential or incidental damages caused by a breach of any express or implied warranties beyond repair or replacement of the heat exchanger.
Freeze Cleaning Instructions
1) Set up water piping so that water flows to heat pump can be turned off and so that the Aqua Systems Heat Exchanger can be vented at the top and drained ath the bottom (i.e. use boiler drains on both top and bottom water connections to heat the exchanger).
2) Shut off water flow to the unit and open the vent at the top of the heat exchanger and the drain at the bottom of the heat exchanger.
3) Set heat pump controls to that the Aqua Systems Heat Exchanger is operating as the evaporator.
4) After checking to be sure that all water has drained from the heat exchanger, depress the compressor contactor. Keep the compressor operating until suction pressure is below 20 PSI.
5) Shut down the compressor and allow the unit to equalize. Close vent opening.
6) Start water flow and flush heat exchanger through the drain until the water is clear.
Close drain opening and resume normal operation.